You Want Rental Income
But You’ve Never been a Landlord
Everyone knows that real estate can be a great investment.
But there are risks.
You can definitely lose money on a real estate investment.
- Like paying for the repairs you may need to make to get the property ready to rent.
- Or not collecting rent while you wait for the property to be rented out. And, still having to
make the house payment.
- Or being confident you can rent it for enough to cover all the expenses.
Plus, not knowing how to do everything that’s involved in managing a rental property, from finding the right tenant, to getting items fixed, to doing an eviction if need be.
How Does it Feel?
Any of these can make you feel anxious and scare you away from a great investment.
You can hope that a rental property will be a wise investment, but what you really need is more solid information to make your decision.
It just shouldn’t happen
No property owner should have only partial information when they are considering such an important financial decision as becoming a real estate investor or staying on the sidelines.
Like you, I once had to decide if I should become a real estate investor. It was not an easy decision because I understand that money and credit are at risk. But, there is also the potential for handsome returns. It worked out for me because I now own 66 rental properties to produce a great rental income.
We Can Arm You with Right Information
To help you decide, we can arm you with these three reports:
1. A comparable rent report
2. A repairs / renovation assessment
3. A marketing plan to lease the property for as much as possible as quickly as possible. .
Submit information to obtain rental and marketing reports and schedule repair/renovation assessment (if needed)
Get specific information about Property Management Services