Why OKC Home Realty Service?
Reasonable Fees for Property Management.
When it comes right down to it, the fees for property management don’t vary that much. We are priced right for the beginning real estate investor, or the relocating homeowner who is looking to cover their payment, and make a profit while outsourcing the headaches. What makes the biggest difference are the intangibles, like responsiveness. And honesty. And following up on issues until they have been taken care of.
Your Property will be Leased Quickly
Our online scheduling system allows prospective tenants to schedule showings while they are browsing for properties online. Once the have selected a showing time, the system automatically follows up with them to make sure they make it to the showing. And, it keeps following up with them until they submit an application. And, we review the leads daily to follow up with those ready to submit an application. We also have established relationships with local housing agencies that help find tenants. We also work though the Section 8 housing program for owners who are interested in offering their properties for rent through these programs to widen the market for certain properties.
Affordable Maintenance You and Tenant can Trust
If your maintenance is NOT handled right, your property will quickly become a money pit. Our goal is keep your tenant happy, keep your maintenance costs down, and keep your rental profitable. And, our service is a good deal for our owners because the average hourly rate is 30% less expensive than the average hourly rate for technicians in the area.
Financial Reporting that’s Timely, Detailed, and how You want it.
Every month we provide you with an itemized statement that has all income and expenses from the prior 30 days. This includes copies of backup (invoices, receipts, etc.).
Keeping a Watchful Eye on Your Property.
Experience has shown us that we must conduct periodic inspections of properties. If a tenant is tearing up a property, they need to go. If we never see your property, how in the world would we know what’s going on? That’s why we recommend at least an annual maintenance inspection.
Strongest Tenant Guarantee in the OKC metro
If a tenant moves out in the first 6 months of a 12-month lease, we will replace the tenant at no charge to the owner. If they move out month 7-11, we charge a prorated amount based on the length of time the tenant was in the property.
Have been a property owner with OKC for a number of years now – couldn’t recommend more highly. I LOVE THE OWNERS’ PORTAL!! The portal gives you up to the minute access to all the information you want on the status of properties.
Very great staff. Everyone is amazing. Organized, understanding and very professional. Maintenance guys are super nice and get the job done in a timely manner. I been here for a little over a year now and I don’t have any complaints. My place is and has been in good condition ever since I moved in. Plan on staying for a while. Definitely recommend them.
We have worked with Scott Natchatillo and OKC Realty for many years. He is an A+ manager of rental and lease properties. We are out of state and have confidence in his professionalism by how he has managed our rental houses in every situation that could possibly arise. He is a man with high character and dependability.
Scott and his team are very knowledgeable and helpful. They keep me well informed regarding the status of my property. They are swift in actions. They have very good business ethics. I appreciate all of the hard work they have done for me. I have and will continue to highly recommend their services. If I could i would give them 10 stars!!!!
Scott and his team are exceptional! I went through two property managers before joining their team. I’ve been with them over five years now and would highly recommend them. They are honest and really try their best to take care of your property and tenant.
Sign up Process, Step by Step
1. Review the management agreement.
Ask us to send a copy of the management agreement for you to review. The agreement is simple and straightforward.
2. Ask us to send you the agreement to sign.
We’ll send it for your electronic signature, and a document will arrive in your email for you to sign with the click of your mouse.
3. Get us a copy of the keys.
If the property is ready to rent, we can take it from there. If it needs some work, we’re glad to assist with that process.
5. We get photos and begin advertising the property.
We won’t stop until we have it leased.
5. Find a tenant and lease the property
We will send you a copy of the lease to sign electronically.
Have a Question? The Answer is Yes!
- Do you manage properties in which the tenant receive housing (Section 8) assistance?Yes
- Do you have a full slate of licensed contractors if needed (electrical, heat and air, plumbing, etc)?Yes
- Do you have connections OCHA, OHFA, Homeless Alliance, Hope, Mental Health Association, Catholic Charities, and SSVF to help find long-term tenants?Yes
- Do you handle evictions through your office if needed?Yes
- Do you keep two sets of books in independent systems to help catch any possible errors?Yes
- Do you have your own drain cleaning equipment, water extraction equipment, ozone
machines, animal traps, and other items get maintenance done quickly and inexpensively?Yes
- Do you have an inexpensive process to do periodic and move-out inspection reports of your properties?Yes
- Do you verify income, rental history, criminal history, credit, and other items when screening tenants?Yes
- Do you monitor the lead, qualified leads, scheduled showings, and viewing each week?Yes
- Do you provide the owner with a weekly report with the number of leads, qualified leads, scheduled showings, and viewing if they want it?Yes
- Do you have an automated showing scheduling system to give prospective tenants quick access to properties when they want to see them?Yes
- Do you have an automated follow-up system for prospective tenants to help get them to showings, and to submit their rental applications?Yes
- Do you advertise rentals on 12 websites that get the most traffic for tenants looking for a property to lease?Yes
- Do you have your own property listing website that gets 9,500+ page views per month?Yes